In this article, you will learn about Mukuba University courses offered and the admission requirements.
Mukuba university is a public university located in Kitwe. The Mukuba University, formerly the Copperbelt Secondary Teachers College (COSETCO), was established in 1974 by the Ministry of Education to train Teachers of Science for deployment in secondary schools around the country. Since inception, COSETCO as an institution trained teachers of Mathematics, Natural Sciences and Home Economics.
Here are the the courses offered and the admission requirements.
Mukuba University Courses Offered
Mukuba University offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, and Diploma courses. Below is a list of all courses offered at Mukuba University.
School of Natural Sciences
- Bachelor of Education (Chemistry)
- Bachelor of Education (Biology)
- Bachelor of Education (Physics)
- Bachelor of Education (Agriculture Science)
- Bachelor of Education (Geography)
School of Home Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Education (Textile Science)
- Bachelor of Education (Nutritional Science)
School of Mathematics and Computer Studies
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Education (Computer Science)
School of Education
- Post Graduate Diploma (Teaching Methods)
Prospective applicants should have attained at least a minimum of Five (5) Credits or better in Mathematics, English and Science subjects plus any other two subjects.
Applicants for admissions for the Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching Methodology should be in possession of a minimum of Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
All applicants should attach copies of the following:
- Academic and professional qualifications
- Green National Registration Card
- Non-refundable K150,00 application fee, the deposit slip bearing the full names of the applicant.
The application form can be downloaded from the Mukuba University website: www.mukuba.edu.zm.
Applications should be addressed to
Off Kitwe – Chingola Dual Carriage Way
University Contacts :